Silent Myths Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Myths Guild

We are the SilentMyth Guild members of Maplestory. We Will one day rule all servers and grow beyond anything you've ever seen.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Database update. Database is sceduled to be finished on New Years Day. More infomation can be found here Database Page
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE. HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE HOLIDAY FROM US AT SILENTMYTHS

Sup hopefully this turns out good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blankface34

blankface34

Sup hopefully this turns out good Empty
PostSubject: Sup hopefully this turns out good   Sup hopefully this turns out good I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Hi my name is elmer my IGN in khaini is ShinSooSit i've played maple for many years pre bb and and all that stuff and i recently started playing more maple as the reboot server came out hopefully this guild on the reboot server is fun and jolly and all that stuff pretty excited
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sup hopefully this turns out good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup hopefully this turns out good   Sup hopefully this turns out good I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:28 pm

We have recently started on the Reboot server and will have a guild up and running on it sometime within the next day or so Smile We will gladly let you know once its up. and add you once its up. Also i appologize for the late responce. i was dealing with some personal issues and wasnt around my computer since saturday. im back now and going to finish the database and get the guild up and running. then open the forum up to the public Smile
Back to top Go down
https://silentmyths.board-directory.net

Sup hopefully this turns out good
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Myths Guild :: General Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: